Explorer Talk banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK - I bought this kit off ebay, but have decided to go a different route. Now I've got this kit and do not need it.

Anyone want to take it off my hands? Here is the kit I bought: My EBay Bid

I paid $105.00, so thats what I'll sell it for if anyone is interested...

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
$105 - shipped to your door...

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Make me an offer 157. They are just sitting in my garage (along with all the other parts)...

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
157 needs a new bumper and that's going to break his bank, so my guess is Steeda you got dibs.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Awesome, just let me know CobraXP! I wouldnt want to be undercutting anyone ... also please PM me the bottom dollar shipped to 33071. This would go very well with my DARK tint!

AL

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Steeda -

I'll take $100 for it - and I'll pay the shipping if you want it. I haven't heard back from 157, so whoever wants it - I'll take the first caller....

8)

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
157 - I saw you needed a new front bumper?!?!?

I don't know how long before I get my other one done, but once I do I will let you know. that way if you still need one, maybe I'll be able to help...

·
Registered
666 Posts
Alright Cobra XP, Ill take it. Ill send you a money order monday for 100$. Can you please PM me a adress. Also if you could give me some pics I would greatly appreciate it. Thxs!

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sounds good. I will get some pics of the kit in a few minutes and send to you. You'll have a PM in just a second...

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Steeda - email on its way...

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Mark it sold....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts