Explorer Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I have a complete 99-01 center console for sale that needs to go. It is in perfect condition and includes everything you need. It will fit in 95-01 Explorers, however.

Only thing to know about this console is that on the drivers side of the top pocket, I have a small, subtle black switch that I used to turn on/off secondary foglights:

Some bondo and paint can easily fill the hole however if you want the switch removed.

Asking $120 shipped. I will NOT split this console up...sorry but it's just too much of a hassle. Take it all or nothing. These go for over $100 easy on eBay. Save me the trouble of listing it on eBay. Paypal only...

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Got any better pics?

It's just your everyday center console for a 95-01 Explorer. Everything has been washed and cleaned so it is in brand new condition.

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Asking $120 shipped. I will NOT split this console up...sorry but it's just too much of a hassle. Take it all or nothing. These go for over $100 easy on eBay. Save me the trouble of listing it on eBay. Paypal only...

So $120 shipped OBO.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Sweet Expllorer! I bet you get very low road noise decibels with the Dynamat Extreme? So, do you customize for a living? You need to hook up with Dave V. @ Explorer Express for some contract workor something, cuz you do some mighty fine work!

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just wanted to say that this center console is no longer for sale.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts