·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I bought a Grillcraft grille

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Oh, I forgot about that. Were the cracks there when it got to your place? I am just wondering if the EE airdam would be of similar quality.

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I purposely got a damaged X-Spec grille; normally John will only send out the best quality grilles to customers. But I got this for a discounted price.

I have the airdam sitting in my room waiting to be painted and it is in superb condition.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I bought a Grillcraft grille

Thats a shame, i strongly dislike the grillcraft. The mesh is entirely different than that of speedgrille. While it may be a full-size grill, im not sure its the look u r going for with yer truck. We will see what u think when it arrives.

I wish i had the money right now to jump on this EE grill yer selling. Unfortunatly, even 100$ is out of my reach financially.

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thats a shame, i strongly dislike the grillcraft. The mesh is entirely different than that of speedgrille. While it may be a full-size grill, im not sure its the look u r going for with yer truck. We will see what u think when it arrives. ?
I strongly dislike the Speed Grilles for 2nd generation Explorers. Furthermore, I've seen GrillCraft products installed on vehicles before and I was nothing short of satisfied with it. I know I'll like this even better because mine will be black, not silver. So it will be monotoned all around.

Anabolic, PM me with the absolute most you can afford, and I will consider taking the auction down and selling it to you.

·
Registered
171 Posts
lol, dont even bother :) I dont have ANY spending cash. My school was about $800 more than i expected this term. On top of that i just spent $700 on custom kickpanel enclosures and going 3-way on the front stage for my stereo.

I was at autozone a few days ago and saw the new meguiars NXT wax for 15 bucks and i couldnt even buy that. :-/ That should give u an idea of HOW BROKE i really am.

I really appreciate the offer tho. I see no reason why u wont get close to 100$ if not more than that for it via somebody on here or FXN or ebay.

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
** no longer for sale **

1 - 12 of 12 Posts