Explorer Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this more or less on impulse but have since decided I don't want it. Just going to stick with the 'R' Speedline centercaps as are on my new rims. These are rare and fackin expensive.

Make me an offer I can't refuse.

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
Man I like those rims you posted. They look like the ones I'm getting this spring.

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Man I like those rims you posted. They look like the ones I'm getting this spring.

Yeah those are the real authentic Saleen rims, the exact same ones Joe has except his are chrome.

·
Registered
5,238 Posts
[..]

Yeah those are the real authentic Saleen rims, the exact same ones Joe has except his are chrome.

Sorry rob, those are not the ones i have.

Mine are like that, except there's not lip on each of the spokes.

Those are from a newer saleen mustang more than likely.

And youv'e got to be careful, saleen had a couple of different sized caps, for rims that look identical.

The caps you posted, i use on my mustang, except they are the 95 version saleen had made by speedline, i had to grind a little off the edge to get them to fit.

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Make me an offer!

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'll let you drive the xp8, you get 2 miles per cap. ?I'm not kidding. ?Otherwise, i'll give you 20 bucks.
Hmmm...question would be where the hell would be a good place to put the pedal to the metal without the 5.0...can't get another ticket =/

1 - 11 of 11 Posts