Explorer Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking about selling my headunit, got it in July, mint condition just taken out and cleaned at best buy about 2 weeks ago. This isnt my deck but a picture that I found on ebay that is the exact model as mine

http://images.andale.com/f2/113/129/121093...89_cdx_m800.jpg

General Features: 7-Band Equalizer, CD Text, Clock, Multi-Color Display, Remote Control, XM Satellite Radio Ready

AM/FM Tuner Presets: 30

Anti-Theft Type: Active Black Panel

CD Changer Control: Yes

Maximum Power Output: 52 W/channel

Number of Discs Supported (in-dash): 1

Signal To Noise Ratio: 90 dB

Satellite Min Frequency Response: 10 Hz

Warranty

Labor Warranty: 1 year(s)

Parts Warranty: 1 year(s)

Reference

URL: Manufacturer Link

Description

The CDX-M800 CD receiver upgrades Sony's Active Black Panel to an exciting full-motion fluorescent display with high-resolution graphics and screensavers! Open the faceplate, and the inner panel features a smaller LED display and soft-touch controls. Close the faceplate, and use the wireless remote to control the receiver when viewing the extra-large display. When you power down, the Active Black Panel does double-duty by disguising the receiver as a featureless panel in your dash. If your car has speakers low in the door, you'll appreciate the Dynamic Soundstage Organizer. It raises the stereo image off the floor, making your music sound more robust and exciting. No matter where your speakers are, Sony's 4-way high power will give them the juice they need to make your tunes come to life! Fine tune the sound with the seven preset curves and 7-band equalizer of EQ7.

I lost the remote that came with it but i bought this one which is pretty nice and give it to you if you buy the deck.

http://akamaipix.crutchfield.com/products/...158RMX6S-f.jpeg

It'll probably be around $220 all together if anyone is interested I could take my own pics and answer some of your questions.

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
It'll probably be around $220 all together if anyone is interested I could take my own pics and answer some of your questions.
Same unit brand new $199 on eBay...$174 refurbished

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Yup but why pay more for a used unit when you can get a brand new one for less? But I do understand your point. Retail will ALWAYS have higher prices because of overhead.

·
Registered
5,238 Posts
Oh no, i totally agree, you also get a warranty. I personally hate stereo shops, they are all rip offs, they are for people that A: Can't install stuff themselves, or B: have no patience to wait for the mail.

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Oh no, i totally agree, you also get a warranty. I personally hate stereo shops, they are all rip offs, they are for people that A: Can't install stuff themselves, or B: have no patience to wait for the mail.
EXACTLY. I buy all my own stuff and either install it myself or have knowledgeable friends help. Audio shops are rediculously overpriced and lame.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Same unit brand new $199 on eBay...$174 refurbished

Thank you.

The $220 includes shipping, $40 remote, 3 or 4 year best buy warranty and a year sony warranty. I was just trying to see if anyone is interested and we could negotiate, so again, if anyone is interested let me know and well try and work something out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts