3,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On May 21st, 22nd & 23rd @ Englishtown, NJ

Rob & Joe this should be no problem for you guys and you know I'll be there

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
I will be there!!!!

I look forward to meeting the fellow metro area Saleen XP8 owners and Explorer owners!!

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
:word: But won't you be sent away to boot camp by then?

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
I will most likely be able to go only one day and it will be Sunday May 23rd. Who wants to meet up ???

I'm up for it!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Ill go but i need to get my truck fixed, and maybe ill have a new one by then but im in

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
LOL...see you guys at Englishtown...I can't wait. I want to get pictures of our Explorers on the track. Videos would be even better.

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
Oh, so in the picture you take of Joe, his X will be really small, right? Since, you know, he'll be waaaaaaaay down the track from you.

Tommy's slow so maybe you can get a close up of his.

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Oh, so in the picture you take of Joe, his X will be really small, right? Since, you know, he'll be waaaaaaaay down the track from you.

LOL...well Tommy is about to begin the supercharger install, so maybe it will be installed by then who knows. Hopefully it will because in all seriousness I would love to see a race between the two XP8's...and on video. I could record it, they could race. And the loser gives me the keys to their XP8 :D

·
Registered
5,238 Posts
After seeing how the racing works last year, it would most definetely be way too much of a hassle. Sorry guys.

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

slow but not as slow as you 8)

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
[..]

LOL...well Tommy is about to begin the supercharger install, so maybe it will be installed by then who knows. Hopefully it will because in all seriousness I would love to see a race between the two XP8's...and on video. I could record it, they could race.

The SC should be in w/ the shift kit by then and I might decide to run her but don't hold me to it.

[..]And the loser gives me the keys to their XP8 :D ?
?
?

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
That's it. I'm putting an Aviator engine in mine.

1 - 20 of 129 Posts