Explorer Talk banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, the Explorer has to go back in again, the radiator is now leaking. Dad called the adjuster tonite, insurance is paying for it, and new headlights cuz the ones they replaced were aftermarket and fit like ****. So those are prolly gonna get replaced. And hopefully they'll wash it again!!

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
I hate that phrase no offense, going back under the knife....just way too graphic...get crazy images in my head :smartass:

But good luck with your repairs.

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
What Rob do surguries freak you out?

Sucks to hear that about your X. That's great that insurance is paying for it though.

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
What Rob do surguries freak you out? ?
Watch the movie "The Hunted" with Benecio Del Toro, and Tommy Lee Jones. You'll feel the same, and won't be laughing anymore! :uhoh:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hey man thats cool ur getting the radiator fixed. there is nothing wrong with the lights, its all in ur head u panzy....

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
Yeah, I immediately thought of the back surgery I'm going to have to have in a few months. Thanks for reminding me, you bastard.

Actually, I have another appt. with a neurologist next Tuesday for an EMG which will probably determine for sure whether I'll be going to surgery but honestly, I'm pushing for surgery. I've dealt with this herniated disc for over a decade and can't take it anymore.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah, I immediately thought of the back surgery I'm going to have to have in a few months. Thanks for reminding me, you bastard.

Actually, I have another appt. with a neurologist next Tuesday for an EMG which will probably determine for sure whether I'll be going to surgery but honestly, I'm pushing for surgery. I've dealt with this herniated disc for over a decade and can't take it anymore.

This should get "The Most Off Topic Post" Award :roll:

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
[..]

This should get "The Most Off Topic Post" Award :roll:
Actually, if you think about it, it's on topic. I'm not the one who came up with the subject title, now am I???? :roll:

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Just to play devil's advocate...

Purpose Examination:

Radiator Replacement = Necessary "Transplant" or Fix

Most Surgeries = Necessary Transplant or Fix

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
[..]

the phrase under the knife is implied more for surgeries, that is how it came off topic
There you go.

BTW, lets not make this a "You're off topic, you jerk" type of forum, OK?

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
yea, sounds like somebody had a case of the mondays,
sorry just got done watching that movie needed to throw that line in there

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Just to play devil's advocate...

Purpose Examination:

Radiator Replacement = Necessary "Transplant" or Fix

Most Surgeries = Necessary Transplant or Fix

wow u people are way off topic, u guyz are thinking way to much and it doesn't suite ya...
jk....anywayz to put us back on topic, when do u think ur gona get the radiator replaced todd?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts