Explorer Talk banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a way to add some custom look to the front end of my X, any suggestions 8)

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Well, I dont know your budget or priorities, but it never would hurt to at least paint your front bumper white to match. That would definitely look sweet. After that, it's kinda up in the air - can't add a billet grill, you already got clear corners....ah, an EE airdam! Now that would look hot with the rest of the front bumper painted white! Would definitely fit your "image" as well!

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh yeah I've been thinking of painting all the gray, white to match the rest. Hmm yah an EE air dam would look good on there! Haha I could almost be a "white" Black Magic.

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
haha...Black "Death" Magic...and White "Ghost" Magic! err...

·
Registered
155 Posts
I agree (of course) one of our air dams would look good on the front of your Explorer. I also think that the all white treatment would look good too. I will try to post a picture as soon as I figure out how to do it. I also have headlight covers. You could paint them white, it would be different?. They pop right off when you want to use your lights. Just an idea.

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
I will try to post a picture as soon as I figure out how to do it.
Just upload the image to your FTP info that I gave you, and use the IMG bbcode to post the image. Any questions/problems, shoot me a PM or e-mail.

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
Xchic, I too think that the EE airdam would look great on your X!!! I hope you get one!!

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
That's awsome!!!

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Yeah.....
..... does anyone know how much that airdam runs??
$199.95...Check it out

It's sold through Explorer Express. JohnV is one of the owners, so if you have any additional questions, just start a thread on here and he'll get to it.

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
wow, i like that grille, but didnt expect the price tag on it
I hear ya, but keep in mind it is custom, and fiberglass. Much better than ABS plastic.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts