Explorer Talk banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys ... Well after seeing the thread on emblems I had to run out and get some. I drove around all of freaking south florida for them, but Im happy. I also didnt know they were going to be expensive ... but u know ford dealerships!! Oh and I also did my oilchange today, this new amsoil ROCKS!! I deffinitely felt some SOTP power ... well enjoy the pics!

G

·
cool man, i just priced the V6 Badges yesterday, i think i'm gona hold off on them for right now. I don't think 40 bucks for 2 badges, i got better plans for right now, i'll show off the V6 pride soon enough.
...But they look awesome, thats what i want on mine i think they will look good with the red.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thxs and just for info purposes I did mine 3 inches to the left of the door jamb and 4 inches up from the body line ... I also paid only 14.25 each for the emblems at a ford dealership. Where did you get your price quote at ???
:

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
WHOA you guys paid $40 for them? I got them off eBay a couple years ago before the Escapes even had them for $15!! Damn...Anyway how much was the Amsoil?

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Ouch, still $30 is a ton of money for those....damn I don't think I would've even bought them if they were that expensive. Well I guess if you ever need new ones, search on eBay first...

Anyway thats a great price on that Amsoil package though!
Maybe someday I'll have to try that stuff out. I've never run on synthetic.

G

·
I did do a search on ebay for them and came up with nothing, every other one but the ones i want. I also got the price at a Ford Dealership and they were 20 bucks a peace. Which i didn't think was to to bad. But its gona make me wait a little bit before i go and get them.

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
I'm thinking about just taking mine off permanently
It'll look cleaner anyway.

G

·
I'm thinking about just taking mine off permanently
It'll look cleaner anyway.

yea see i'm also throwing that around in my head, it might make it look to cludered, and then i don't know, i just like how they look on the x's, so i don't know. But i'm gona get some silverstars and clearcorners, ect. before i go with the symbols.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well I was thinking it may be cluttered, but then decided if I take the door moldings off it wouldnt be that bad ... So we'll see!

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
Ouch, still $30 is a ton of money for those....damn I don't think I would've even bought them if they were that expensive. Well I guess if you ever need new ones, search on eBay first...

Anyway thats a great price on that Amsoil package though!
Maybe someday I'll have to try that stuff out. I've never run on synthetic.
Mobil1. I buy it for about $23.00 for a 5 gallon jug at WalMart. Amsoil is good, but expensive, unless you get a deal like Steeda.

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
Those look good on there
and I have to say again I really like the look of the wheels on there

It must be nice to be out in all that sun 8) down there

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
As do I...I live in the wrong state, that's for freaking sure!!!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts