Explorer Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone....Jon over on GreatGroupBuys.com has come up with a super buy. It is for Silblades wiper blades. I'm not sure if everyone is aware of them but we have them for both of our trucks and can't believe what great wipers they are. This was our first winter we went through with them. They are silicone and are guaranteed for 5 years.

I'm not going to post the price as Jon has not done so on his site yet but believe me it is an absolute awesome price. Kinda makes me sick that I just spent over $100 for ours. Of course I got the Ultra and both of our are carbon fiber but I still could have saved a bunch of money....

Anyone interested you should go register (if you haven't already) and get in on this one....very good prices

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
I've been using PIAA silicone blades for about a year, and they have been great. I'll definitely be looking in to this group buy. Thanks, Susie !!

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jeff, PIAA's are only silicone coated if you really read the label. These are actually silicone and by far a much better product. I can honestly say as well that they stand behind their product. I had a situation happen with a brand new blade, they not only sent me a whole new set (3) but asked if I had a friend I wanted to have a set that they would send them one as well.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Uhh, I sorta thought WE were friends. I'll PM you my address, and you can mail me the blades

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Oh, man, he gets all the breaks

Those look like some pretty darn nice blades. I hope they get that GB going. I'd buy sets for both of our cars

·
Registered
62 Posts
i see a group buy for a goodyear gatorback serp belt. anyone know where i could find out the length of the belt for a 2001 4.0sohc explorer sport?

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
I'm thinking you could probably shoot an email to the company making the belt (Goodyear?) and see if they can tell you which one. I'd like to know, too, because I need to change mine.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Well, for anyone interested in the Silblades all-silicone wiper blades, after going well above and beyond the call of duty, Jon over at www.greatgroupbuys.com has gotten this group buy set up with a retailer. The discounts are really great, so if you're looking for some really premium quality blades that are also available in a wide assortment of colors, be sure to register at greatgroupbuys and take advantage of the great deal

1 - 12 of 12 Posts