Explorer Talk banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I know I asked someone before, but I lost the link so here I am again ..

Anyways, I just want to know where I can get a guage pod for the X so I can put the Boost
and fuel pressure guage in ... Thxs!

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Barnett Performance

I did a lot of shopping with them when I was in Atlanta. Either them, or Summit. I usually went with Barnett because they had better prices on a lot of things. Plus, they are in Atlanta (a lot closer for shipping)...

I would recommend them...

On edit - I just looked up Barnett (have a catalog) compared to Summit (online). Autometer double gauge pod:

Summit - 27.95

Barnett - 25.98

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Since I think you are looking for a boost and a Fuel/Air, let me see...

Autometer Phantom Series:

Boost: Part #5701

Barnett - 44.96

Summit - 46.95

Fuel Pressure: Part #5763

Barnett - Can't find in catalog(must be too old)

Summit - 189.88

These are the same two I have. I bought them both from Barnett. I also bought my Tranny Temp gauge there.

I know this sounds like an ad for them, but I had extremely good service from them, plus they are a little cheaper. They are not as well know as Summit, but are just as good to deal with. FYI....

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sweet, thxs guys ... I saw at Truck Performance the pods are black .. are all of them like that ??
: I want a gray one, will I have to paint it to match ? Thxs again!

·
Registered
543 Posts
I just got mine! I ordered it from autometer and it is very nice! Now I am just waiting to put the thing in!

·
Registered
384 Posts
When you get your gauge pods in go to Black Magics site and look at his blending/merging of the pods to his original piece. It's long and tedious but I think the results speak for themselves. If your ever thinking of a third one might as well get the pod while you are at it and put a gauge in later.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
S*W*E*E*T! Ill paypal you 100$ and send my pillar to you, for that ammt you buy the guage pod and just install and blend it and paint ....

1 - 20 of 22 Posts