Explorer Talk banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am on FXN alot and I just wanted to say hi---I love car audio more than most people---the guys over at FXN already know that---soon you will too.

Dave Edwards

"My amp is bigger than yours"

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Hey Dave! Yeah I recognize you from FXN. Glad to have an audio expert like yourself over here. Stick around!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you---I am in the process of changing some of my posts from FXN to over here as well---I am a Mod over there in the Stereo section

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Cool! I just Stickied your threads that you have posted so far. But as they come I will keep my eye open for them and sticky those as well. I do hope you stick around...we all could learn a lot from you!

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
Im sure we could benefit from you. I myself know NOTHING about systems

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Dave, I just made you a moderator over here as well. Hope to see you stick around!

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
Welcome to ExplorerX Dave!!
I was amazed at all the info Rob had sticky'd of yours. You are the audio expert!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I try my hardest----I have a BS in Electrcial Engineering and a minor in Acoustical Engineering and I was a Electrcial and Enviromental Tech for 5 years in the US Air Force.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Welcome, Dave!!! I've read a lot of your stuff on FXN. You'll be a very welcome addition here, where we will all benefit from your knowledge

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
I try my hardest----I have a BS in Electrcial Engineering and a minor in Acoustical Engineering and I was a Electrcial and Enviromental Tech for 5 years in the US Air Force.
Well, I have a BS in BS so I got you beat.

Welcome!

Hey, uh, I don't see anything stickied. Am I missing something?

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
yea same here, nor does he show up as a mod, DAMN ROB its almost 130 in the morning, are you sleeping or sumthin

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
yea same here, nor does he show up as a mod, DAMN ROB ?its almost 130 in the morning, are you sleeping or sumthin ?
?
There was an "incident" which was resolved. Sad, I know. Wasn't even an hour into his membership....but we'll leave it at that.

·
Registered
368 Posts
I try my hardest----I have a BS in Electrcial Engineering and a minor in Acoustical Engineering and I was a Electrcial and Enviromental Tech for 5 years in the US Air Force

word, im going to drexel for mechanical engineering with a focus on acoustics!

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
I try my hardest----I have a BS in Electrcial Engineering and a minor in Acoustical Engineering and I was a Electrcial and Enviromental Tech for 5 years in the US Air Force

word, im going to drexel for mechanical engineering with a focus on acoustics!
Wow, I visited Drexel University (I was also born in Drexel) and it was just NOT for me. I don't know, the whole place just didn't "rub off" on me the right way. Plus there was a loud explosion when we were walking on the campus and the tour guide told us it was "normal".... :roll:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts