Explorer Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a petition currently for a HOOTERS ExplorerX Meet in Rochester, NY for a to-be-announced date. All members in the nearby geographic area are of course more than welcome and encouraged to attend. We'd like to get as many people as possible to attend, so please spread the word.

If you live near or are from the northern portion of New York (Such as Buffalo, Syracuse, etc.), we really would like to get together for the first official ExplorerX Meet. Ideally, because of the weather conditions notorious of this area, for the safety and convenience of all potential Explorer owners, we'd like to organize this as soon as possible.

A recommended timeframe would be in November (preferably not in proximity to Thanksgiving), due to family travel and so forth. If necessary, we could always push to a December date. Anyone who is interested is more than welcome to contact me directly, or by replying to this thread (both methods are encouraged).

The sooner word gets out and petitions are placed, the sooner we can all get together. Thanks for your interest, and I hope to see you there!

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A solid 6 & 1/2 hour drive. I've done it in 5 & 1/2 but my foot was "really heavy" if you know what I mean.

I'm looking to do a Jersey meet during the Spring/Summer anyway.

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just wanted to say that I can't run or organize this event anymore, I no longer live in Rochester, NY.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts