Explorer Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, i've done some searching here and with Google, i cant find anything on this, does a 2001 4x4 have auto or manual locking hubs? Is there a way to tell just by looking at them? I'm still learning about 4x4 components since this is my first 4x4 and i've only had it alittle over a week. Anyways thanks for the help, and sorry if this is the wrong forrum for this it seemed the most logical to me.

Thanks

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok thanks. Do you have any pics of your X after the lift and tires? I'd like to see how a lift and some nice tires look on a X. It seems like more people want more of street truck than off road like i want do. Best place i can find for off roading these things is offroadrangers.com

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
looks good. Might be a while before i buy a lift, first i want to get some BFG All Terrains and a couple other mods.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thats what i was reading on the Ranger Station. Crank the torision bars on the front, and install shackles on the rear. I wasnt sure if this applied to the explorer too however. Also, does anyone know if this means i'll need new shocks? Im thinking i need new ones anyways, the ride is pretty bouncy. Thanks for the info.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts