Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to smash this guy's head...

This guy had a really nice XP8 clone, and what does he do? He totals it.

NOW:

But you want to know what's even MORE pathetic then that?

posted by explore96xlt 1/27/04, 8:09 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

man, that really sucks ass, this is kind bad to ask but is the kit salvagable?

Can you say....:censor: :rant:

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
Oh that is so terrible. How in the world could you total something like that. It truely is a crime. And was that a real XP8 kit on it?

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
Oh yeah I guess it couldn't be anything else. DUH. That is really sad and that guy should be shot. He ruined a perfectly good kit and now he can't get another.

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
man that interior he had screamed ugly!!!!!!! ARGHH THAT IS A SHAME To the whole car the interior

Yeah, I don't understand ANYONES appeal to Gucci or similar interiors. It's mostly our urban folks that like that kind of stuff. I think it totally trashed the interior.

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
Re: I want to smash this guy's head...

Get a load of the interior:

Poor choice of colors. It's disgusting.

·
Registered
6,041 Posts

I saw pics of that X before on cardomain. It was so sweet except for the interior
I know he was tring to do the
but it was too much!!

I hate to see someone that puts that much work into a vehicle tear it up, you know he has to be sick about it.

·
Registered
107 Posts
yeah, that truck was so hot, transformed from an EB! shaved handles/gate and all! nice touch. ouch is all i can say...my sympathies to that guy. RIP

(that's what you get for putting pink-looking gucci material all over, -j/k)

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yeah, that truck was so hot, transformed from an EB! shaved handles/gate and all! nice touch. ouch is all i can say...my sympathies to that guy. RIP

(that's what you get for putting pink-looking gucci material all over, -j/k)
Wow I never even noticed the shaved handles.
Oh well this is all water over the dam now...

·
Registered
107 Posts
hell yeh. the body work is the big time $, shaved w/ poppers in the doors, and painting the door jams, etc. gotta love that!

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
good thing is hes ok, from what i read he lost control hit a guardrail, overcompensated, went across the road and hit a median, and i DESPISE the interior

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
I just wonder if he disconnected his air bag/bags, I dont think they would work to well with the material over them :roll: Youre not even supposed to paint the air bags much less cover them up.

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
True but most people dont't think of that.

·
Registered
2,213 Posts

i had the thought of replacing my passen ger air bag with a ps2, but i came to realize that would be a horrible move and a risk to anyone riding with me

·
Registered
6,041 Posts

03ExplorerSPT Posted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 1:20 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

True but most people dont't think of that.

Thats true, the people that alter or remove the air bags dont realise what could happen

i had the thought of replacing my passen ger air bag with a ps2, but i came to realize that would be a horrible move and a risk to anyone riding with me

That would be a big liability to whoever took the air bag out in case there were injury or worse.

[

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.