Explorer Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I'm new to the forum, I hope I can get some help. Suddenly the image on the screen when I'm backing up is reversed. So instead of showing a mirror image it is showing the original image. I tried to reset the Sync several times but still not working. Any ideas will be much appreciated!
Thank you.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello all, I'm new to the forum, I hope I can get some help. Suddenly the image on the screen when I'm backing up is reversed. So instead of showing a mirror image it is showing the original image. I tried to reset the Sync several times but still not working. Any ideas will be much appreciated!
Thank you.
I am having this issue as well and sometimes the camera doesn't show up at all. I found this video and I will try this later in the week. Check it out, it might help you as well:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thank you.
were you ever able to resolve the issue with the mirrored image?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts