Explorer Talk banner

JBA Headers Online & Ready to Purchase @ EE

3K views 23 replies 8 participants last post by  rcpasq 
#1 ·
Explorer Express now has the JBA Performance headers for 3rd generation Explorers and Sport Trac's available and for sale on their website. The headers are available in stainless, ceramic silver, ceramic titanium, or chrome finishes for some V6's and V8's. Check each page for the application and finishes available.

Sport Trac:

http://www.explorerexpress.com/sporttrac

3rd Generation Explorers:

http://www.explorerexpress.com/3gx

Just thought I'd let you all know.

#3 ·
I'm almost positive, but I'll need John to confirm that. He's working on a special 5.0 page for Explorer accessories, including performance parts, like he has for the 3rd generation Explorers.

G
#6 ·
I have no idea what the price range will be. I will eventually get the headers for my SOHC, thats for sure.

yea man, i agree, i've heard very good things about putting headers on the SOHC, but its a *censored* to get on but i head its well worth it. If i ever go out and buy a different x i'll be doing that to mine.

#8 ·
It looks like the V8 5.0 Headers will be a reality........one way or another. They will be exactly the same FMS Headers as before and they will be availble from Explorer Express. I do not know what the price will be at this point but we will price them as fairly as possible. The bad news is we will not see them until April or May. Hurry up and wait!

#11 ·
We have not had a chance to install the 4.6 Headers yet. We have always been happy with fit & quality of the JBA Headers. I will have to take a look at a V8 Explorer so I can estimate the installation cost. I will get back to you on that.

By the way Susie, did you get the hood scoop on yet?

#19 ·
Hey guys.....can't we all just get along. Besides, I saw her first and she lives in EE Country. If she runs off with anyone, it will be me. By the way, I problem outwheight the both of you! I know I can take Matt, but I am not sure abour Rob.

Now on the serious side. Susie, tell your husband that I can order a hood scoop for his F-150 color matched to his vehicle. Problem solved!

#24 ·
chicubs21sosa,

Check out "torquemonsterheaders.com" for your 5.0 V8 Explorer/mountaineer. Our introductory special will be $689, all parts included with installation instructions on DCD.

All the Best!

Bob Pasquale

Tech Performance & Engineering

Torque Monster Headers

P.O. Box 22088

San Diego, CA 92192

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.