Explorer Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
could the sideskirts from a 2door chevy blazer extreme fit on an explorer sport with some modification?

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Anything can be made to fit with enough time and money. But what I do know is that Honda Accord 4-door sideskirts can fit on Explorer Sports (91-00).

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wow i did not know that. did someone just try this and it worked or what? i just figured since the blazer is another 2 door SUV that the skirts would be close to the same size

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Theres only a couple people that did it. I'll be another person in about a month.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hey can't wait to see it Rob! after this spring my X will be completely changed. i'm gonna get some pics up here soon

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well it will be a big change from what it is now. its not gonna be anything really special but will be a big step up from what it is now.

right now it is just a regular medium willow green explorer sport on stock 15 inch wheels 5 speed manual... well here is my page on cardomain sorry there are no pictures just a list of mods and future mods.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/phat97xsport

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
Future:

~Wheels(20s)

~Paint it black

~Explorer Express Xspec Airdam(ordered 1-2-04)

~Mac Intake(ordered 1-2-04)

~Lowered(Torsion Untwist and blocks)-Hopefully get 3 inches out of front

~Powertech Jet Module

~Mass Air Sensor

~EE Swaybar

~Edelbrock shocks

~Getting rid of duals so I can put spare tire back on and getting a single 2.5" straight pipe with 3" tip welded on

sounds like a good plan to me

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
You should really just get the X-Spec Suspension Kit 97xsport

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah i want to but i dont know how my financial situation will be by then so i might have to get the parts separately. the shocks will have to be first

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
Rob's right, since you're getting all the same parts anyway. Just save your money instead of buying piece by piece.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts