Explorer Talk banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a few items for sale if anyone is interested.... Please just make a offer if interested you will not offend me....

NEW Ranger roll pan 83-92 smooth steel weld in pan new from FBI. I still have original box I will ship in...

1.Front Bag brackets for a 89-93 ranger or 91-94 X. These were installed at one point on a friends ranger. They are painted to match my X, cause I was going to install them.

2. On top of the rear axle weld on bag brackets from suicidedoors.com.

3. Tupperware the lower plastic trim pieces they are white, I was going to put them on my lowered X but decided not to, for fear of drag'n them off...

4. factory '92 mass air meter. Was working when taken off..

5. Factory ford amp out of a '92...

6. Blue sun visors - lighted vanity mirrors...

7. Lighting Cap .5 farad capacitor, used still works good for about 250 watts...

8. JVC detachable face tape deck with changer controls, Was working pulled out of my 4x4 to install a cd player.

9. Blue center dome light out of a '92 X...

10. '90 Ford Ranger custom seat covers 60/40 with armrest cover, these were like 180+ bucks, custom made grey crushed diamond velour seat covers these are nice....

All this stuff is for sale please make a offer I have to much stuff in my closets and storage and need to clear some space, you pay shipping..

Trust me make me a offer cause I just want the stuff out of here...

Thanks, RJ68

1 - 1 of 1 Posts