Explorer Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
I keep getting red X's at that site, so I will check back later and hopefully it will be fixed! Because I really want to see that Explorer!

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hmm it was on there earlier perhaps a hit on it decided to shut it down I will check when I get home and see if I can snatch the pic from it at least, wasn't spectacular.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I was able to access one small picture of it off hte website, seems the entire website has major problems. None the less Rob there is still a write up no pics at this web addy. http://www.mpt.org/motorweek/reviews/kbexpgts.html

Sorry I ran across this searching nearly got wood thinking SVT , then the slow [email protected]@ page loaded and it was just a plain ole X http://members.aol.com/meauxcg/page4.htm

On a side note no one break Steeda X's heart there was more than one done. *Has to find the website again*

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Ohhh, Eric. You ARE the man.

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
Man, that is a pretty sweet X, isn't it?

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Uh, yup. Sounds like a winner to me.

Supercharged, 4:10 rear end. Borla exhaust. Lowered. Just the thing to combat those record fuel prices. Or make you not care.

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
Cool X!!

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
That is totally awesome. Very stealthy, sleeper look!

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ahh I think the old one that they had is the one up for sale that ones looks pretty new and tight at the same time, I guess I just haven't fallen for the 3rd gen looks yet. However you go to that link and the last two pictures are of the 2nd gen KBX I put one of them in my user gallery along with the red Steeda I came across blindly.

Rob I dropped an email to the people at KB to find out what kind of numbers they have on X's out there. Anyone checked Steeda to see how many X's are out there from them? Obviously Joe/Tommy know the exact numbers probably off hand on the XP8's( I remember a site that had the official numbers a while back too many beers since then)That they released?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts