Explorer Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to welcome everyone to the new site first off... Second I would like to say I hope I can be a good help here as I have 3 X's...

1. '91 XLT 2wheel drive - Lowered, air ride, 20's, many many mods...

2. '92 XLT 2wheel drive - Gutted and parted.

3. '92 EB 4x4 - Soon to have a lift, and has minor mods.

Check out my web site to see pics of my X. If you have any questions feel free to ask, I will do my best to help out. Thanks and lets get this site roll'n, RJ68

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Yeah. You're more than welcome (and encouraged) to become a moderator here! We could use your support and help.

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Yeah, I'm still having my co-admin here fix out some bugs and get some coding that none of you can even see straightened out. As soon as that's done, you'll be set! But hey, you're an Administrator! 8)

Plus... I LOVE YOU, MATT!!! You are my Hero!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well you know my X is no XP-8. but I am lower... That is about all compared to a XP-8... If you made me a mod, well this would be me--->

I just hope to help everyone to the best of my abilities, and someday finish my X... LOL Thanks, RJ68

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Well you know my X is no XP-8. but I am lower... That is about all compared to a XP-8... ?If you made me a mod, well this would be me--->
?

?I just hope to help everyone to the best of my abilities, and someday finish my X... LOL ? ? Thanks, RJ68
I said it before and I'll say it again - you currently own my favorite first gen. It's just so sweet inside and out man. I'll definitely make you a mod as soon as my co-admin straightens somethings out.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well I thank you for everything... I am hope'n it looks alot better when I finish my mods that are in progress right now. See I am try'n to do everything myself, except the painting cause I want it to be right. The only mod I am not doing but would love to do is a body drop, but due to my plans and not wanting to loose my rear storage area, due to subs there will be no body drop. Maybe someday but for now just low and smooth. Thanks for everything, RJ68

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
your plans sound alot like mine except with 2nd gen, i want a show X, which is now, a street x, which would be next, then an offroad x, have like a mini parking lot, lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts