Explorer Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well this weekend I took my air ride X down town to cruise a bit... When I pulled over this honda followed me... Strange cause most people I hang with have mini trucks or a tricked out truck or SUV.. When the guy got out I realise it was a local X man.. Lowered '92 is what he used to drive, he said he decided that there was so much more he could do with a honda then he could his X.. I just kinda laughed cause now he is like all the rest in a way... There are about 40-50 lowered hondas here in my town, 1 lowered X now and about 75 lowered s-dimes.... I asked him if he missed his X and he said well I get better mpg's. Hope this dont start become'n a trend... Atleast not here. Until later keep those X's trick and dont fall to the ricer side. Later, RJ68

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
No honda or the like is in my car purchase list...Dont worry, Ford fan here...

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well it just drives me nuts to know that he wanted something different, how unoriginal is a late 90's honda lowered with the painted wheels.
To those who like honda's no disrespect, I just know where my heart is.

Later, RJ68

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
I know exactly what you mean. And you know, when I first saw the title for this thread, I thought you got pissed off about your Explorer or something

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
racinjason68, it really sucks to hear that. There aren't many people with a lowered first gen. X. So let him be a ricer if he wants. You can always run it over. God I hate Hondas. Well not all, the Pilot is pretty nice. You should get him some Type-R stickers for his birthday or chirstmas or something. Oh well, at least we all know that Fords are so much better!!!

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Just look at it this way. He might be able to beat you from a stop. Maybe. But regardless, if he gets his POS in an accident, he'll be toast. I know a kid with an Eclipse, turbo, lowered that rammed into the back of a pickup truck (Ranger) and although the kid was drunk ( :roll: ) his entire POS Eclipse was crushed underneath the Ranger, and it even caught on fire. Long story short, those cars are just POS'. The Ranger obviously was in bad shape, but mainly from the fire. The guy in the Ranger was fine, just really banged up. The kid in the Eclipse was f'd. He survived, but he had to be medivac'd to the ER.

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
EXRob, you made a wonderful point. When he goes street racin with that thing, he better be extra careful. Too many people that I know of lost their lives this past year in my town, 'cause they were racin and the wrecked their teeny ass cars. Maybe he'll learn eventually.

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
I swear, it's not completely Fast & The Furious' fault, but damn did that movie ever provoke so many f-tards to rice out civics and other Japanese/Korean cars

The worst is when they rice out domestics, i.e. Ford Focus', Dodge Neons (THANK GOD they arent making those anymore as of 04 or 05 I believe)

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
I can't stand all the Ricers running arround. ?But the good thing is I scare the crap out of them for some reason. ?
That would be because your truck is cleaner, sleeker, faster, and better than any ricer in existence. Because ricers = all show, no go

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
AMEN!

·
Registered
7 Posts
all i have to say is.....is that guy seriously on crack yea i can do so much more with a honda like add a fat can and all that cool stuff ahahaha lets get serious.you could atleast go out and buy a mustang or somthing for how much you'r going to put into a honda lol id rather buy a bad a$$ stang and still whoop a honda wow this has to be one of the funnyest things ive hear "I can do more to a honda"hahaha ill never get over that.....By the way this site rocks

·
Registered
6 Posts
hey racinjason, you need to come down to mustang and street with me. or maybe help me install some drop coils i got...your truck really inspired me to do what i am doin to mine....catch yall later

1 - 15 of 15 Posts