Explorer Talk banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
maybe AHNOLD will take care of ur emisssions problems, lol, and rocket where do u live? texas?

·
Registered
794 Posts
Mississippi. But I am not living there right now but that is where I live if ya get me. (military)

·
Registered
794 Posts
Yep good ol Mississippi. Right on the coast so I can go fishing. I have a 1/4 mile track 3 miles away from my house, and a major speed shop of the country (Johnson Motorsports) only about half an hours drive away!!! Besides not having to worry about emissions testing. Very cool state to live in if you like racing.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Rocket definetly doesnt live in Texas, they check for emissions like a MOTHER here. Every year we need to be inspected. Some inspection places are more anal about it then others, but still a pain in the ass.

·
Registered
384 Posts
My MAC intake came with the C.A.R.B. Sticker and I bought it from EE of course I bought everything from EE since they ship to me overseas Military as well.

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
I honestly can't remember if I have a CARB sticker on mine. I really don't think I do. They also don't have inspection in South Carolina. Coming from NJ, it's a Godsend.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I have a sticker for you Ted. Just give us a call or e-mail and we will mail it to you. It sounds like your local law enforcement has too much time on their hands. To a car guy like me, that is down right harrassment.

Here is a picture of the emsissions sticker, as seen on Susie's truck!

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
Now that I see it, I did get that sticker and it's still sitting in the basket on my kitchen table. DUH!

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
I remember seeing it in the box - I may still have it along with 1000 other stickers...
I still have the one for the EE supercharger kit somewhere - never did get around to putting it on...

If anyone needs one - I can dig it up and send to them.

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
The main thing I was interested in was the "do not change" (or whatever it says) sticker for the MAC filter. Some idiot garage in NJ had the bright idea that my K&N filter in my Ranger needed replacing with a cheapo Fram filter once.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
I have a sticker for you Ted. Just give us a call or e-mail and we will mail it to you. It sounds like your local law enforcement has too much time on their hands. To a car guy like me, that is down right harrassment.
I went into the wrong city is all. Those cops always give people a hard time. I never have any problems with San Diego PD.

Thanks John! I'll drop you an e-mail.

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
if i dont have it on when i get an inspection, will that cause problems?

I'm guessing they will fail you for the emissions testing and you'll have to go back with proper CARB approval documentation?? I don't have one for my MAC intake so I'm in the same boat as TAS.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
xplorerdude - Henry County never bothered me about not having mine - and didn't even look. I don't have the one for the MAC or the EE supercharger on it.

Now that I'm in Utah, I have to take it next week for my new tag. Since we're talking about it - they will probably give me hell for it... :roll:

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
CobraXP, you should post pictures of your X! I didn't know you had an EE Supercharger!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts