Explorer Talk banner

MAC intake C.A.R.B. sticker?

3K views 23 replies 11 participants last post by  xplorerdude96 
#1 ·
maybe AHNOLD will take care of ur emisssions problems, lol, and rocket where do u live? texas?

#4 ·
Yep good ol Mississippi. Right on the coast so I can go fishing. I have a 1/4 mile track 3 miles away from my house, and a major speed shop of the country (Johnson Motorsports) only about half an hours drive away!!! Besides not having to worry about emissions testing. Very cool state to live in if you like racing.

#7 ·
I honestly can't remember if I have a CARB sticker on mine. I really don't think I do. They also don't have inspection in South Carolina. Coming from NJ, it's a Godsend.

#11 ·
I have a sticker for you Ted. Just give us a call or e-mail and we will mail it to you. It sounds like your local law enforcement has too much time on their hands. To a car guy like me, that is down right harrassment.

Here is a picture of the emsissions sticker, as seen on Susie's truck!

#13 ·
I remember seeing it in the box - I may still have it along with 1000 other stickers...
I still have the one for the EE supercharger kit somewhere - never did get around to putting it on...

If anyone needs one - I can dig it up and send to them.

#14 ·
The main thing I was interested in was the "do not change" (or whatever it says) sticker for the MAC filter. Some idiot garage in NJ had the bright idea that my K&N filter in my Ranger needed replacing with a cheapo Fram filter once.

#15 ·
I have a sticker for you Ted. Just give us a call or e-mail and we will mail it to you. It sounds like your local law enforcement has too much time on their hands. To a car guy like me, that is down right harrassment.
I went into the wrong city is all. Those cops always give people a hard time. I never have any problems with San Diego PD.

Thanks John! I'll drop you an e-mail.

#17 ·
if i dont have it on when i get an inspection, will that cause problems?

I'm guessing they will fail you for the emissions testing and you'll have to go back with proper CARB approval documentation?? I don't have one for my MAC intake so I'm in the same boat as TAS.

#18 ·
xplorerdude - Henry County never bothered me about not having mine - and didn't even look. I don't have the one for the MAC or the EE supercharger on it.

Now that I'm in Utah, I have to take it next week for my new tag. Since we're talking about it - they will probably give me hell for it... :roll:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.