Explorer Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went and pulled out my torsion adjusters to see how I liked it dropped and drive around a while. My X drove great! I had planned on get'n some 17's and some 275's then I found the local mud hole and went play'n. I didn't get stuck because I remembered about dropping the front. Now that I have been bitten by the bug (again) I am debating on whether to keep it dropped or raise it. Around here you dont get mud very often, but when you do. What to do!!

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
Whatever you do, don't keep driving around without an alignment.

·
Registered
391 Posts
I agree with Wilson.... and for lifting it or lowering it.... it all depends on your budget, and what you think you will get the most out of.

G

·
it all depends on what u wana do and how much mula u can spend on it. id say sine u don't see mudd that often just keep it down. sorry i can't help more

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Well this time I'll give you a real response. IMO, you don't even have to be "street" to have it lowered. If you want overall better handling, and even safety man, pick up an X-Spec Suspension Kit. Check out my review of it if you haven't seen it yet!

Click here to read it[/b]. It's the best thing you can do for your Explorer! PERIOD!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts