Explorer Talk banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was supposed to tell you guys this last Thursday, but Ive been sick since then.

I talk with Al (SteedaExplorer) sometimes on aol and he told me last Wed. what was goin on. His X was in rear-ended by a very large truck (dump truck or somethin i guess) in a parking lot and caused alot of damage. He decided to fix the damage and its in the shop right now.

Because of work and the stress from the X, he hasnt and wont be on too much. Sorry I couldnt tell you guys earlier.

Best of luck to ya

·
Registered
666 Posts
Thxs Andy ... just wanted to add this was a hit and run, but I hope you understand why Im not around here as often now. Once I get my truck back and my workload dyes down Ill be on here once again full force. Thxs for the understanding.

AL

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
That is very unfortunate.
I hope that your truck ends up looking better than new. If the hatch is damaged, you should shave the rear wiper. 8)

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
That really sucks. Good luck getting it repaired, hopefully they will do a good job for you

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
Yeah, good luck with all that. That just straight up sucks. Nothing more I can say.

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
That's great!

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Um, everyone around here uses that word as an agreement.

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
[..]

maybe that 2 ?

also I have played ice hockey since I could walk and all those hits must have added up. ? ? ?:box:
I know that feeling well.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts