Explorer Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my very very custom explorer.

Finally got a hold of a digital camera for a little bit. Decided to take a couple of pics. So far it's straight stock, except a couple of suspension repairs, mainly the EE swaybars. You can see a little bit of it in the second pic.

.....and yes, it need's a wash.

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Couldn't tell it was dirty from those pictures, nice Explorer got any plans? In your sig it states "overhaul in progress" so I guess I'm wondering what it will consist of?

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Basicaly I'm replacing any and all moving parts since everything on there is stock. I'm breaking it down my sections and upgrading whatever I can. Started out with the front suspension, did the balljoints/tie rods/sway bars/shocks. I'm gonna change out the rear springs as soon as I stop being lazy and go find some.

I'm probably gonna lower it a little, about an inch or so. Working on a couple of exterior changes like bumpers/rockers. Gotta fix some dents on the driver side(notice the lack of pics from that side
) from my quarter-rollover.

I just took a second look at the pics and it does look clean, I haven't washed it in like two months. Should do that soon.

P.S.

Thundercats rule. 8)

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Basicaly I'm replacing any and all moving parts since everything on there is stock. ?I'm breaking it down my sections and upgrading whatever I can. ?Started out with the front suspension, did the balljoints/tie rods/sway bars/shocks. ?I'm gonna change out the rear springs as soon as I stop being lazy and go find some. ?

I'm probably gonna lower it a little, about an inch or so. ?Working on a couple of exterior changes like bumpers/rockers. ?Gotta fix some dents on the driver side(notice the lack of pics from that side
) from my quarter-rollover. ?

I just took a second look at the pics and it does look clean, I haven't washed it in like two months. ?Should do that soon.

P.S. ?

Thundercats rule. ? 8)

Sounds like you've got a nice plan worked out

oh yah and Thundercats do rule!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts