Explorer Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
BM, every time I see your X I am very impressed and that pic in you avatar looks sick. Keep up the good work as it is defiantly paying off.

Tom

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Hey Tommy, welcome to the site! It's awesome to see you over here. Be sure to post your avatar in your profile! oh, and don't be afraid to post some pics of your XP8! 8)

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
I like the angle of that pic Matt. It's really different.

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
I like the angle of that pic Matt. ?It's really different.

Yeah, plus you can clearly see all the modifications that he did that normally you wouldn't be able to see. Everyone knows what Matt's truck looks like from the outside. But that underbody shot is hot. You can clearly make out his Saleen shocks, sway bar, a cool angle on the Saleen Wing (yeah i know thats not underbody), and gibson exhaust/exhaust tip.

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
:word:

So true. Sometimes I think on the LCD screen on the camera that it looks really good...then I go home and kick myself because maybe its a tad too blurry.

I've picked up a lot of ideas/concepts since I left for college, and haven't taken any since I shaved the emblems (about ~6 weeks ago), and those pictures were sad AND in a rush.

Can't wait to go home in ~2 weeks and take some REAL quality pictures! AND pics of my Cobra R's....

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
Just takes time and you never know that will look good untill you get it up on the screen.

Very true. I took about 5 pics like the one that i have as my Avatar. They were all crap except the one. I just keep shooting until I'm tired or the card in my camera fills up. Usually only a few of them are good too. But I do love photographing the X as another hobby/sport.

·
Registered
391 Posts
hey BM, just to let you know that if you EVER go outta tawn and you need someone to babysit the Explorer Street for you, I'm your MAN!!! just let me know, and I'll come up and pick it up. You don't even need to pay me to do it. It's on the house.
ok one more

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Hey, step in line and grab a ticket pal!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts