Explorer Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's some offroading pics of mine back in the day when it was my thing 8)

Yep thats me below, dressing up for offroading :roll:

Aye, those were the days. I just got sick of constantly having to wash ALL the mud off and get the engine clean all over again. What a PITA!
It was definitely fun but arg...the cleaning process :|

Just thought some of you might be interested in checking these pictures out. These are from WAY back in the day. Like last summer, and last winter, which seems like eons ago already. Pretty cool stuff.

I got a lot more snow pics, of a different time that are really cool but if anything I'll wait till theres a page 2 cause otherwise it'd be image overload for some ppl (not ppl on broadband obviously but...)

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
Rob those pics are beautiful!!!!! I can't wait for the day when I can take my X on a little offroading adventure. Glad to see you used your X what it was meant for. But, I guess that cleaning was a PITA. Oh well. At least you had fun.

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
Absolutely beautiful Ryan!!

G

·
0 Posts
wow rob's x with mudd on it...i would of never thought robs x and mudd would ever be in the same sentence...it looks good with some mudd...
....and i just brought this thread back fromt he dead....

A

·
0 Posts
You call that offroading? I've had the '02 worse than that! I had to have an F-150 pull me out. Ok, so that wasn't meant to happen though. Looked good with a lil of the brown stuff on it. Its a shame it won't an more

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wow that brings back memories. Soooo old. Oh well, I'd never do it again, at least with this Explorer!

G

·
0 Posts
Wow that brings back memories. Soooo old. Oh well, I'd never do it again, at least with this Explorer!

aww man y not? I think it looks cool with some mudd, even though mines not a mudder i get the urge to mudd once and a while. But then i go insaine cleaning the body carage...
...but its worth it..

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
I would love to do that but I know it's only fun until you have to clean it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts