Explorer Talk banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Whoa. That's definitely beyond anything I've ever seen. Sucks you can't even make out a logo or anything. I searched for this on Google but no luck. It's bizarre how many things are called ISSI01

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
Interesting style. I kinda like it. Too bad you can't find the company.

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea, well to tell you the truth I already bought them and they are being shipped from california, lol, i just kinda wanted to know what they were, o well ill just look at the box when i get them

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
I dunno, just seems kinda pointless that we tried searching for the name and you bought them anyway, lol, so ultimately you're right you can just look at the name when the box arrives

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
oo yea, i wanted to post, hey i just bought (brand and name) 20's, what do yall think, but without that info i couldnt, thats why i wanted to know

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
ah gotcha. Well those are going to be some mean rims for your Ex once you put them on. And of course we're gonna wanna see PICS! 8)

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
oo yes there will be pics im shooting for saturday install, so sunday will be my clean and photoshoot day

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Ah man, that soon!

Can't wait to see the pics!!!!

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
Sweet rims man!!!!

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
never had spinners, im interetsed in getting them but not for a little while
Just my opinion, but I would stay away from spinners. I definitely think its just a stupid trend. In two years if you have spinners on I bet it would be like having chrome accents all over your truck or a tweed wrapped interior now.

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
I agree with Rob. Plus I've heard they are real easy to steal. IMO spinners are ugly too. There is absolutely no point to them.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts