Explorer Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just came from a Ford dealer, they had a 2004 Harley Davidson on the lot and the hubby just had to stop and see it. Personally I think they hurt themselves by coming out with it in a F-250 versus the F-150...they are not selling like the previous ones did.

But...while there I went and looked at the new Explorer's. I could not see any significiant changes between my 2002 and the 2004. They have put the badges back on the sides that say EXPLORER where they had removed them in 2003 but that was basically it. The inside I could not tell if it had changed as I did not find a Limited on the lot, so I could not compare.

Made me feel pretty good as several of the salesmen were looking mine over and wondering where I got the clear corners and clear tail lights. They all had to tell me what a nice X I had...

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
They were probably trying to hit on you too!

For the full official list of what's changed for 2004, check out an article I wrote earlier: Click here Thanks!

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
I'm suprised Ford is putting the letters back on the doors. I'm very happy mine didn't come with the door letters. So Susie are you looking to get a new '04? All you stuff from your '02 could move over to the '04. I say go for it Susie!!

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
I say save your freakin money! There aren't enough differences IMO to warrant an upgrade...crap your X is probably just getting going Susie...I have a 99 and am not looking to trade it in or anything for a very very long time because of all the mods I have/will do to it.

If you had a 99 and wanted to get an 04 I could definitely see that BUT...

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
Yeah but she could say she as a 2004 Explorer. Yeah I know not enough to justify spending $30k-40k. Susie your X is great and I'm sure you were just looking for fun and not to buy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts