Explorer Talk banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guyz i'm new to this site but i'm on another one like it called explorerforum.com. Check it out sometime... But here is my baby, mostly stock but runs like crazy and loveing it...enjoy..also i was informed of this site by a friend, BlackMagic from the other site. this is a very nice site running here...ok back to the pics...tell me what u think and any mod ideas don't be affraid to suggest i'm open to suggestions...thanks

shoving a fine face in ur face....

showing some flex 8)

me and my friend taking a group pic...

the list:

stock tint

new spark plug wires

windvisors

wind deflector

KKM intake

super clean engine

4.0 SOHC....

more ites to come....

adam

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Hey! Welcome to ExplorerX. Nice to have you over here...you're our third member I think in the last two days with an offroading X to join.

Nice Explorer...stock, but its nice to see you're using it for offroading purposes. You've now joined the 2% of Explorer owners in the United States who use it for offroading
See you around! 8)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey! Welcome to ExplorerX. Nice to have you over here...you're our third member I think in the last two days with an offroading X to join. ?
?

Nice Explorer...stock, but its nice to see you're using it for offroading purposes. You've now joined the 2% of Explorer owners in the United States who use it for offroading
See you around! ?8)

thanks man, i do like to take if off roading with the friend down the street which i will be drag him also to this site so be ready for another member...
...and the site is very nice...laterz

adam

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Thanks a lot! Glad to hear we'll be getting more offroaders!

·
Registered
5,238 Posts
Welcome to the site,

and the magic is right, this is the most modern site out there.

As far as the truck goes, looks like you take good care of her. But she sure looks like she could benifit from the removal of the bug guard.

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
:word:

They are absolutely pointless anyway. Most of the bugs hit the mirrors, grill, and license plate. Not that damn bug guard...

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
Welcome to Explorer X!
Beautiful X and I'm glad to see it's one that gets used offroad!! I agree with the other guys, get rid of the bug guard. Your X will look much better.

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
nice X.... my suggestion.... tortion twist and shackles, then get yourself some 31's ?

I second that!!!

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Enlighten a streeter...what are "shackles"?
:

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
Shackles are what hold your leaf springs to the frame in the rear. When you buy longer shackles, it lifts the X about 2 inches in the rear since that is the only place you have leaf springs. I'll take a pic and get back to ya in a second.

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
8O Nice. You dont have to take a pic, but hey, up to you!

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
I like taking pics.

This is a shackle:

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Ahhh....yes very big difference! Thanks guys! Always helps with pictures!
8O

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
No problem.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
thanks guys for the suggestions...what i've been wanting to do is ditch the old bug gard and get the slim bug ur may see like on the 3rd gen...i've found them but never really went threw with it...and the 2in tt is in the near future...

adam

1 - 20 of 46 Posts