Explorer Talk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm working on trying to post some of them here, but in the mean time...I've uploaded a few I took with my friends digital camera.

Random Tech Exhaust Exit:

My amp (under rear driver side seat):

Dual 8" sub enclosure behind rear seat:

One of two 8" Rockford Fosgate subs:

And I believe thats all for now...so what do you guys and gals think?

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Hey man it looks AWESOME! I love the stealth positioning of your system....great idea!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Rob. I just met with a guy that gave me a small neon tube that I plan to use for accent lighting. I don't have any good pics of the perfomance muffler, intake, or apten chip/switch yet. But that's a list of my performance stuff. So far you see my sound stuff. And I'd like to work on some more apperance stuff but I'm in college and typically broke (no job as of yet).

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Nice Sport Trac!! My duaghter wants one exactly like yours. Hope she find herself a really good job soon.

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
Very nice!!!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for all the compliments. SteedaExplorer...sorry it wasn't cleaner...I'm at school and all my soap/cleaner/wax/tire dress is at home. I'll try and get some pics after I've spent a day shining it up.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I've thought about that having it painted. Only thing is...I don't know anywhere to do it, much less have the $$$ that it would probably cost. I've thought about it a few times, and while I would really like to have the all one color thing, I like the way the cladding looks sometimes. And now that I've started saying I'm indecisive and don't know...basically, I don't know anywhere that can or is willing to do it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts