Explorer Talk banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
WOW. I really dont know what to say man. Truly incredible!!!! The gloss and shine on all your paint is seriously out of this world. Why in gods name do you want to get it repainted?!?!?

All your under-the-hood mods are outstanding. I love it. Not to mention the interior is insane. I bet your truck got A LOT of positive attention at that show.

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
I dont know how you did it but you made the BEST looking X look even better

The body shop did a great job and it looks so much better without the wiper

I dont think that the interior could look any better, it is awesome

8O I thought Flik's X looked good under the hood but you seem to have topped his (and his looks great too) that red and chrome looks so sweet.

Damn I wish I was in Ca, I would love to see youre X in person so I could drool all over myself

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
You better hide youre X then, I'm sure I am not the only one drooling over youre X

GREAT JOB

·
Registered
384 Posts
TAS, where did you find the battery terminal connectors? I could use a set and I am sure if I looked I would be able to come across a set but those look pretty good with the extra input's on them.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts

Nothing more I can say that hasn't been said....

I am glad to see you finally got your parts back from PI. Its looking great Ted!

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
God that looks sweet!!!
:t:

·
Registered
640 Posts
Ted, that thing looks so incredible it makes me just want to push mine over a cliff. :roll:

Exceptional work! Your X will soon be too nice for a daily driver!

So what do we have to look forward to next?

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks again everyone! 8)

I do need to get a beater car so I don't have to drive the x all the time. I think that would be my next mod.

Seriously though, I'm going to start on upgrading the stereo system. I plan on using mostly Alpine components and make it as stealthy as possible. Nothing big just simple, focusing on the SQ.

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
Ted,

Very nice job on all those mods
you X looks GREAT

1 question for you, where did you get those billet pieces (oil fill, power steering cap, etc) from ?

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Ted,

I just want you to know - You make me sick....

What Alpine components are you looking at? I am running an Alpine double din (a few years old), and an Alpine 12 disc in the console. I am looking at replacing the Kicker amp with the Alpine MRV-F450 5 channel. I will run my doors and the JL 10 off it...

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Ted,

Very nice job on all those mods ? ?
? ? ?you X looks GREAT

1 question for you, where did you get those billet pieces (oil fill, power steering cap, etc) from ?
Yes...do tell Ted...do tell....
:devilgrin:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts