Explorer Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here it is!!! the 2004 powered4sound doubleshot, loaded with 2 12" audiobahn flame q's.

This enclosure is simply AMAZING. It will outperform 12w7's in their little HO boxes! It cost about 300 bucks for the box, but it was WELL worth the money. Bumps SO hard, and deep. (I sat in front of it and i couldnt breath ;)).

Anyway, if you have the money, and the space, i definetly recommend one of these puppies!

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Nice, i'd cover that thing up, looks easily removable, and tint the glass in the back darker.
:word: or at least put the cargo cover over it. That will get stolen in a hurry otherwise.

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
Very nice!!! I also agree with the ideas to cover that. It will be gone very quickly.

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
8O looks pretty good

I bet they almost sound as good as my crappy old kickers

J/K.....I know they have to sound alot better than my worn out kickers.

I would also agree with everyone else to hide those things or the will be gone.......where is PA do you live

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i live in south eastern PA. (west chester, kennett etc...) its like 30 mins west of philly.

i agree with the covering up thing myself. I want to get the back tinted to like 5's. And the cargo cover doesnt fit over it. i do have a blanket in my backseat to cover it up when parked in a "bad" neighborhood. But seeing as im still in highschool, most of the places i go are highly populated rich kid places haha.

it's amazing how much an enclosure can improve the sound quality and SPL too.

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
I did the 5% tint on the back of my old Mounatineer, the bad thing is at night you can still see in there when the dome light comes on and you cant see out to back up

The other thing is that if someone wants youre speakers they will get them no matter where it's parked. My x girlfriend had my Sable wagon parked at her work in the middle of the parking lot that is very visible and populated and a nice upper class neighborhood and someone still busted out my side window and took my old 12" MTX's......I think it was here fault becaues I had the 1/4 windows painted the color of the car and the back and side glass was 5% and I had the cargo cover over the box...I am sure she had it thumping too much and someone followed her to the parking lot. The thing that really made me mad was when the window fell in it cut up my leather seats.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts