Explorer Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm tying to order a MAC intake from EE, i want to send a money order from Canada. When i go to check out it says to fill out some mail form but i can't find it. Could someone please help me out? Sorry for the stupid question and thanks for any help

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Moving to the Explorer Express forum...I'll make sure John sees this (he always checks that forum anyways but just in case)

·
Registered
155 Posts
Sorry about the delayed response. My right hand man is off this week and I have been wicked busy!

The order form is not available on line, but we can fax it to you. You can also send us your payment without the order form. We can give you exact amount and mailing information by e-mail.

[email protected]

If you have any questions, give us a call at 510-237-9645 and talk to customer service or talk to me directly...............JohnV

·
Registered
384 Posts
I can vouch for this as John and Gloria took care of me VIA telephone from Belgium. Although John doesn't know it yet there is soon to be another shipment of about 2500 dollars in parts soon to be bought.

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
I can vouch for this as John and Gloria took care of me VIA telephone from Belgium. Although John doesn't know it yet there is soon to be another shipment of about 2500 dollars in parts soon to be bought.
Congrats! What are you getting? An X-Charger? X-Spec Suspension kit?

·
Registered
303 Posts
i just recieved my xspec airdam and mac intake from EE and i can say that i was very pleased with how fast it was shipped and the woman on the phone was very nice.

·
Registered
384 Posts
I am currently talking my wife into letting me get a set of Cobra R's for summer driving and have been thinking about finishing the X spec system ( lacking the lowering kit and the bumpers both sway bars on it) I talked her into the Edelbrocks today since one of the KYB's actually is leaking now. No sense in getting a blower I got a 175k miles on it when we get back to the states I know Lunati will custom grind a cam for you so by then it will be time to tear the X down and rebuild it. I will get more pics of my X up on my website I may even crawl under it and show you all what 25k miles on my sway bars looks like. For now I have to put my stock crappy shocks back on til I can call EE on Monday and order the shocks. I may go with the lowered shocks if not then I guess I won't be lowering it any time soon.

I was away for a couple of days had to take the train to Bremerhaven to pick up her GT. There is a link to pictures of it and the X Those are the only pictures I have of it sadly.. I was going to take pics of the whole install of the headers, exhaust, throttle body, cool air kit for a 96 slightly drilled and the mount cut for my 95. sway bar front and rear the rotors front and rear but my lunch time didn't dictate time for going home to get the digital camera. Since I am able to use our craft shop that has a lift and air /impact tools it made things much easier I must say that my X is part 1994 and part 1995 the exhaust system as well as several other parts on the engine i have noticed are more 94 than 95. The BBK headers I got which I ordered were for a 1995 so I called john and he told me the deal but since I had to cut that y-pipe to get my exhaust back on they made me a custom one there at the shop only took three days to get the pipe to do it. I will put all the pics I got on there under X http://users.skynet.be/bk287645/

·
Registered
384 Posts
Forgot to mention in my previous posts. I have two friends here in Belgium with X's after seeing, hearing, and riding in my X with all the mods they are in negotiations with thier wives for the credit cards. John if this doesn't get me a sticker what does?

j/k John I will buy my sticker as soon as you say they are available. The one sticker I have on my truck was a prototype for the SHAPE Harley Davidson Club supporters.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts