Explorer Talk banner
1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sorry to say that due primarily to my own fault the old Phoenix Imaging thread had to be stored to our Admin forum (hidden unless you're an Admin). Anyone who participated in this Group Buy or otherwise is interested in Phoenix Imaging in general, this is the thread to speak of it in.

Again I apologize for the inconvenience. It is ultimately my fault, not yours. I certainly encourage anyone who received their parts or are expecting to receive their parts to participate in this thread.

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just wanted to give everyone an update that I have received my pieces today, and they are all installed. One piece was not correct; there are two small vent pieces on the top left and right hand corners of the dash, and I received two driver's side small vent pieces, not one of each. I already contacted Robyn about it and we're getting it straightened out so it shouldn't be a problem.

I'll be back with pictures, I'm unfortunately out of batteries so as soon as I get some batteries I can show you all the pictures!

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Great to hear you finally got your stuff back, Rob!! Hope you're happy with how it came out. Too bad the whole experience turned into such a nightmare for you guys. They have a really cool product to offer. Maybe they'll get their business problems turned around and turn into a good supplier some day.

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
Glad to hear it FINALLY worked out.

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
Rob great to hear you got your stuff back!! Can't wait to see it installed.

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here's the pictures, high-res versions are available in my photo gallery. Needless to say it was "all worth it" as the final product is outstanding in finish quality.

Classic black carbon fiber

I can't wait to get more done, there's just not enough money right now! These are also a great opportunity to take a look at the interior swap.

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
Wow Rob that looks really awsome!! Looks like it was definately worth the money!!

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wow Rob that looks really awsome!! ?Looks like it was definately worth the money!!
Yeah, I'd say it was worth the money. Like I said, I look forward to having more done.

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Rob man, that looks BAD ASS!! Awesome bro, Im very envious of you ... ?
You too can have great abs in only 6 weeks!

Sorry I had to say it
I'm weird like that.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Came out great, Rob!!

Bet you're really gonna enjoy that road trip now!!!!

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hell yeah. I would love to have many additional parts done, including my wheel.

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
The wheel would look so sweet done!!

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Cobra has his done, he posted pictures in his Photo Gallery.

1 - 20 of 102 Posts