Explorer Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was lucky to have the opportunity to purchase a new Ford Motorsports SVO supercharger kit by Powerdyne. It arrived today and I'm looking forward to installing it

Anyone have experience with this kit??

I posted up pics on a Big White's Facebook page.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I put a couple of the videos on YouTube for those who do not do Facebook

Ford Motorsport SVO Powerdyne Supercharger on Big White Ford Explorer - 2000 5.0 Ford Explorer

2000 Ford Explorer 5.0 with original Saleen XP8 Borla Exhaust - Big White Ford Explorer

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Excuse the truck for being dirty but it’s been sitting several months (since June) in the shop

This is an exhaust clip walk around of Big White Ford Explorer which is a 2000 5.0 Explorer Limited with a Ford Motorsport SVO Powerdyne SVO Supercharger, OBX Headers, an original Saleen XP8 Borla Cat back exhaust, a variety of other Saleen XP8 Ford Explorer parts and more…

Sounds best with some good speakers or headphones.

2000 5.0 Ford Explorer with Saleen Borla exhaust, Powerdyne Supercharger - Big White Ford Explorer

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here is a new video (with better sound - listen to this on some good speakers or headphones) of BIG WHITE Ford Explorer with a Saleen XP8 Explorer Stainless Borla Cat Back Exhaust System. This is a "cold start" with a couple of revs for your enjoyment.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts