Explorer Talk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well today I went to steeda to get my truck dynoed ... after a little deliberation i decided that I would wait till I got an oil change and swapped in new plugs and wires so that I could get the most accurate HP ratings before I slap on the supercharger. While I was there it occured to me that my truck would be more unique with the owner of Steedas signature! So I went in Mr. Dario Orlandos (Owner & Founder) office to ask him to sign ... and he galdy did. While leaving I snapped a great pic of her in front of its home ... Enjoy!

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
DUDE that is AWESOME! Do you have any Dyno pics? This is EXCELLENT material for future content on this site!!

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well like I said, but you probably missed since ur tired! LOL Im gonna wait till I get the oil chage done and slap on new wires and plugs ... Good news is I already got some Amsoil Oil and Filter and will be swapping the oil tommorow. So I should have a dyno done by late this week or early next weeek!

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Oh whups I guess I misread that, I thought you meant that you just got it done and THEN went there, because you didnt want to go there if you didnt get the oil changed and spark plugs replaced first. Whups :doh: Oh well.

Anyway, be sure to take plenty of pics whenever you go there! Also if that guys last name is Orlandos, then where did "Steeda" come from, just curious! Also what does he think of your Explorer and your plans?

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
He loves the plans .. its just more advertisement for him! LOL As for the name Steeda, from what I understand they started dealing with mustangs first so they started with Steed like the horse ... then just added the a to call their mustangs Steedas instead of steeds ... confusing at this time of the morning none the less but oh well! LOL

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Makes sense actually. Steed = Stang...Stang = Steed

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Here's our 2AM thread conversations again

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
Wow that is great!!!!

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thank you very much guys! I wasnt sure about what everyone was going to think about it ... But Im happy I got it done!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts