Explorer Talk banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
2002 Ford Explorer XLS, RWD, 4.0 V6 SOHC, Vin E
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello, thanks in advance for any help I can get.
I have a 2002 Explorer XLS, 2WD - 4.0 V6 SOHC.
I am replacing my Liftgate glass trim / applique' but there is a black rubber mask / gasket between the liftgate glass and trim applique' (see images). This old one is damaged as you can see in the images but it can be removed and replaced.
I just don't know what it is called. Every search just brings me to the trim / applique no matter what I describe this black rubber piece as.. frustrating. I have a nice new trim / applique', pre-painted and color code matched ready to install, but this little beat up rubber part will not allow that to happen in it's condition, I need a new one.

Thanks for any help, much appreciated. Please see the following 3 images;

Automotive lighting Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design

Hand Automotive tail & brake light Automotive lighting Automotive parking light Tire

Vertebrate Organism Terrestrial plant Font Grass
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.