Explorer Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check out this eBay auction John, whenever you get the chance. This company or guy whatever the case, is using a picture of the Explorer X to sell unrelated shocks/accessories for Ford Explorers:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...&category=33590

I'd give this a look pronto. If it really is illegal use, fine his ass, and give me a 1% commission...did I just say that?

·
Registered
5,238 Posts
I'm going to totally agree with that.

John uses edelbrocks only anyway right?

Stick it to them Johnboy, the are ruining your rep, especially since i hate kyb.

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah they only use Edelbrock, thus why I was alarmed in the first place. They dont even sell or distribute any other brand of shocks, at least through their website.

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
good find rob, EE has a very reputable business, and that type of fraud, if it is, should not be tolerated

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
Not good!!! Hopefully John will see this soon.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Thanks for bringing this to my attention.
I will take the appropriate action! I hope I don't hurt this f_____ ______e too badly. Just kidding, I would never promote violence or inappropriate language (as long as they stop using our picture immediately)

It is nice to know that Rob is looking out for me...thanks again!

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey, no problem John. Least I can do!

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well, notice the auction was relisted, this time not using the EE Explorer X image.

But still John, load'em up! :snipe:

·
Registered
155 Posts
No I can not blame him for wanting to use that picture. But it would make more sense if it actually had KYB Shocks on it!

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
No I can not blame him for wanting to use that picture. But it would make more sense if it actually had KYB Shocks on it!

:word:

Did you ever get through to that guy? Or did he just coincidentally not use that image anymore?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.