Explorer Talk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2021 Explorer ST
This morning, my power mirrors and windows worked pulling out of my garage. 10 minutes later, front windows won’t roll down, and mirrors won’t adjust. Rear windows still operate.
As a UAW member at the KCAP F150 plant, I’m wondering now why Chicago plant even exists. LOL. Build them here, and these things wouldn’t be an issue.
Any suggestions to alleviate this would be awesome.
I’m taking it to the dealer tomorrow and will update the issue when I drag it out of them.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
2021 Explorer ST
This morning, my power mirrors and windows worked pulling out of my garage. 10 minutes later, front windows won’t roll down, and mirrors won’t adjust. Rear windows still operate.
As a UAW member at the KCAP F150 plant, I’m wondering now why Chicago plant even exists. LOL. Build them here, and these things wouldn’t be an issue.
Any suggestions to alleviate this would be awesome.
I’m taking it to the dealer tomorrow and will update the issue when I drag it out of them.
Well, I jostled the main loom into the door and the windows work. Which is good and sucks, since there’s actively no faults for service to find. Will update again when I get another fault and have it looked at. Appears to be a bad connection on one of the plug ups. Not surprised LOL.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts