Explorer Talk banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I'm wondering if anyone has any knowledge of how expensive it would cost to have digital photos of high resolution, high quality to be enlarged into a typical wall poster size, and mass reproduced. I have many Explorers in the area of varying members that I would love to have the opportunity to go on a professional scale photoshoot, and have them developed into posters for our members to buy with our site logo and address on it.

If anyone can shed any light or experience into this matter it would be highly appreciated.

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Awesome, I am thinking of 36 inches wide and 18 inches tall

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ally I definitely want some very good, professional grade photos of your Explorer as soon as its done. I would love to have posters made of your Explorer. The photoshopped image alone makes me drool and wait with great anticipation.

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Ally I definitely want some very good, professional grade photos of your Explorer as soon as its done. I would love to have posters made of your Explorer. The photoshopped image alone makes me drool and wait with great anticipation.

Amen to that!
As soon as it gets warm she's a getting painted! Yah the avatar is a daily reminder for me

Me and you will have similar X's will be kinda cool

When you get yours done i'll know what to expect.

would be a super cool poster to have mine and yours on it

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
would be a super cool poster to have mine and yours on it ?

:word: I'd have to do one hell of a long drive to accomplish that though! Although I certainly have plenty of incentive

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah, sort of, I went to Staples and Kinkos and it would not be a problem whatsoever to have them made. It will depend on how many copies of each poster I want made that will determine pricing. I more or less went there to see if they could do it, not so much for pricing. I'll be going back soon after my Explorer comes out of the body shop.

Matt I would totally love to make posters of your Explorer, most notably the burnout picture. But I would need it in very high resolution, the highest you have.

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
you can do a road trip rob, get the ppl around you.... drive down and me and ally can meet up, drive out to see BM, then have a nice drive out for Ted,

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sounds like a nice road trip! ?I need to get out to CA and see John V anyway!

:word: I might be going there this summer.

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
My brother works for a printer shop. They print off professional photos. I will call him and see if he can do some!! ? ?

Matt I just listened to your message, that would be awesome if you could find anything out about the posters. Prices, required resolution, etc.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
I left my bro a message. When you calls me I will give you another call if you ever pick up your phone! I can probably get them any size. I was thinking of geting a nice big picture of my X. He can print them in any size practilly

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Any idea how much
Sorry about not answering the phone I was asleep

1 - 20 of 46 Posts