Explorer Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here are a few pics of my X... the first one is very stock and the second is how it started kinda...

Lowered and half way clean...

Just a few of the pics I have of my X... If there are others you would like to see let me know and I will see about getting them on here...

Thanks for looking and keep checking cause it is under construction and is under going some nice changes. Later, RJ68

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
That is one sweet first gen.!!!!!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
These pics were all taken before I put on the air ride... This was a 3" hard drop only. The first pic was 15" tires and the others are my 255/35/20. I just cant wait to see it finished with all the mods to it now... Thanks and Later, RJ68

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
These pics were all taken before I put on the air ride... This was a 3" hard drop only. The first pic was 15" tires and the others are my 255/35/20. I just cant wait to see it finished with all the mods to it now... Thanks and Later, RJ68
Damn, I always thought those pics were with your bags on. Damn. I second that motion, can't wait to see the new pics too! Especially with everything else you've been sayin
8)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts