Explorer Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for the right side(passenger) black cover that covers the seat frame, and houses the seat switches.( on the recaro seats frames)

the one onthe right side is missing and the lft side is still there but has some cracks as well.

It would also be helpfull if someone knew from what cars these covers were taken as I assume saleen did not make a special mold for these covers.

all help is appreciated,

Thanks,

Hennie

·
Registered
5,238 Posts
Hey, nice to see you hennie,

Still looking for that piece for the seat huh, i believe saleen fan knows where to get the seats without the saleen logo (new), so maybe he knows where to get that piece.

Joe

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Joe,

yeah I finally had some time to go in to this matter

Great I will wait for him to chime in on this topic. and if not I will post a PM

BTW do you want me to send some pics to you so you can post them on your site?

BTW the site looks great!

Hennie

·
Registered
5,238 Posts
Hey Joe,

yeah I finally had some time to go in to this matter

Great I will wait for him to chime in on this topic. and if not I will post a PM

BTW do you want me to send some pics to you so you can post them on your site?

BTW the site looks great!

Hennie

Hennie,

go here, http://www.explorertalk.com/modules.php?name=coppermine set up your own user gallery, there's about 5 mb of free space compliments of Rob, and if you need an avatar, pm me or rob, and he'll make you one out of your pics, and install it. He's the technical guy and the actual site owner, i'm just here because i'm smart, funny and possibly the coolest xp8 owner in history :trophy:

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
[..]

Hennie,

go here, http://www.explorertalk.com/modules.php?name=coppermine ?set up your own user gallery, there's about 5 mb of free space compliments of Rob, and if you need an avatar, pm me or rob, and he'll make you one out of your pics, and install it. ?He's the technical guy and the actual site owner, i'm just here because i'm smart, funny and possibly the coolest xp8 owner in history :trophy:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Howdy all, I got a quote about the Recaro's from www.on-trackperformance.com. They handle the "trend" model which is the Saleen model. I don't know if they can provide any hardware, etc, but I would think they could help Hennie out. Thier number is Phone (248) 684-6030 (3-8 EST)

Address On-Track Performance Solutions LLC 1095 Burns Rd

Milford, MI 48381

I believe the quote for the seats, FYI, was around $1100 per seat plus shipping, while the rear seat leather was around $140

1 - 8 of 8 Posts