Explorer Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone else is interested in getting a set of the signal mirrors.

Here is a pic of them installed on Ryan's (03ExplorerSPT) 03 Sport

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
If I didn't just get my XP8 Carbon Fiber Mirrors I'd say sure. But I also have a kit that will do this same thing, only difference is the signal LED's aren't actually built into the glass. But I don't really care. Certainly a great idea for a group buy though, and I will fight for this to happen!

Great suggestion.

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Rob, I know I am interested and my friend has a 03 EB that wants some.

The ones that you have , are they the spots that have led's in them?

·
Registered
268 Posts
I might be able to help out on setting this up. Let me check a few things out tomorrow while I'm at work. I own a side business (read: way to buy offroading mod's cheap
) and may be able to get these at a decent price.

Chad

·
Registered
666 Posts
If I didn't just get my XP8 Carbon Fiber Mirrors I'd say sure. But I also have a kit that will do this same thing, only difference is the signal LED's aren't actually built into the glass. But I don't really care. Certainly a great idea for a group buy though, and I will fight for this to happen! ?
?

Great suggestion.

Please post pics of them if you have them already ...

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
If I didn't just get my XP8 Carbon Fiber Mirrors I'd say sure. But I also have a kit that will do this same thing, only difference is the signal LED's aren't actually built into the glass. But I don't really care. Certainly a great idea for a group buy though, and I will fight for this to happen! ?
?

Great suggestion.

Please post pics of them if you have them already ...
I don't, unfortunately. They are arriving tomorrow.

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Awesome man ... Your truck must be long all these mods, not to mention yourself as well. ?
I don't get what you just said? My truck must be long??
:
:

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
[..]

I don't get what you just said? My truck must be long?? ?
: ?
:

Fixed .. srry ...
No problem, it just made no sense and usually I can always make out what people are trying to say but that just had me lost. Anyways, yeah I guess the truck must be liking the mods, I know I sure as hell am though. My bank account on the other hand, doesn't
but it told me that its money well spent. I just can't wait to save up a bunch of extra cash and finish off my truck, once and for all.

·
Registered
666 Posts
I never knew bank accnts could talk .. LOL

I wonder what mine would say ?? "Stupid kid wasting all his money on crap"

LOL, nevermind that would be my mom! HAHAHAHA

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I never knew bank accnts could talk .. LOL ?
?

I wonder what mine would say ?? "Stupid kid wasting all his money on crap"

LOL, nevermind that would be my mom! HAHAHAHA

what am I laughing at, mine is saying "Stupid old man wasting all his money on crap" Oh well I guess if you gotta have a bad habit there could be alot worse things to waste youre money on.

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
I might be able to help out on setting this up. Let me check a few things out tomorrow while I'm at work. I own a side business (read: way to buy offroading mod's cheap ?
) and may be able to get these at a decent price. ?

Chad

PM sent back at you

·
Registered
268 Posts
O.K. I have the ball rolling on this one. I faxed in all the info that the Distributor for the Muth products required to set up an account with them. I will be talking to them again tomorrow to finalize my wholesale account and get pricing info.

And just to let everyone know, I will not be posting pricing until Rob and I have a chance to talk later in the week about the structure of this buy.

Thanks

Chad

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
ARGH!!!! This GB makes me mad now that I already have mine. Oh well, I guess I get to serve as the person who already added this mod and get to have my pictures used for an example.

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
Yes they do. You have to get the kit with the heaters on them.

·
Registered
268 Posts
They do have a heated option. Based on the install instructions, they should still work of the factory wiring for the heat function. I am going to order 1 pair of heated tomorrow for my Mountaineer and I will verify this on the phone and when they get here I will post pic's.

Chad

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.