Explorer Talk banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our reviews section debuts and with that comes our first product review - the Explorer Express Mustang style Hood Scoop.

Regardless of what engine or modifications you have underneath, Explorer Express' Mustang-style hood scoop can transform the aesthetics of your Explorer. Those not looking to replace their entire hood or who are on a budget should look no further than this. This can single-handedly become the best "bang for the buck" aftermarket modification you'll ever choose.

Be sure to check out the full review by clicking here.

<center></center>

G

·
i enjoyed the review rob, it was very descriptive and informative. whenever i get stuff worked out with the rents i would like to get some stuff put on the x and then later down the road i'll get a hood scoop because it just looks killer on urs.

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I really really appreciate your comments man. I'm glad you found it very descriptive and informative. That is my main objective!

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
Once again, another great review by none other than you Rob!!!

·
Registered
107 Posts
This may be a question for John V. but does there green gen. 3 explorer have one of these mounted the other direction, or is it a different product? do they carry this one if it is different? it is awsome that we can get the cowls sprayed from EE to our paint codes! bravo!

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The green EE explorerX that is...

i'm really a fan of that look.

That was a prototype product that EE was experimenting with back around ~2000. It was a "hood blister" and apparently there were some fitment problems from Explorer to Explorer (I'm assuming by generation). Thus it never made it past the prototype status.

I asked John myself when I was on the phone with him one time, thats how I know.

·
Registered
107 Posts
thanks fellas, so that was an EE prototype or a mustang hood blister? -both look really sharp. hmmm, i have been tempted to get paintwork down for some time now... tempting :roll:

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The hood blister on that teal Explorer above is from a Mustang. The hood blister on the green Explorer X in the article was an EE prototype.

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nice review Rob, I just ordered one today, I cant wait to get it!
Rock on!
You will love it. It really transforms any Explorer!

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
I was 8O to see my hood scoop show up today, I ordered it Tuesday and it was here Friday

Great Job EE

Of course I had to put it on tonight in the butt freezing cold but here it is, I hope I got it on straight

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
Saaweeeet!!!!!
Looks wonderful on your X!!!

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Wow, that really looks incredible dwtc! Best exterior mod you've done yet I think. Looks AWESOME!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts