Explorer Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
More power, speed, horsepower, torque -- these are just a few of the every day necessary perogatives that run through auto performance enthusiasts. "How much time can I shave off my quarter mile time with a new cat-back exhaust and Apten chip?" is just one of the thousands, if not millions, of questions that run on auto enthusiasts' web forums on any given day. So many people have the need for speed, going from 0-60mph. Isn't it about time they realized they need to improve their 60-0mph times?

Performance enthusiasts and the safety conscience can't afford to pass this review up! Click here to read the full review!

G

·
sweet write up rob, it makes me wana go out and buy them
. But i've already replaced my front rotors and they preform as well as i like them to, but if i would add more power to the x, the powerslot rotors are the way to go. Nice write up man...i like it and it was very imformative.

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
Saaaweet review!!!!! When/if my rotors ever die, I'm getting the Powerslot rotors.

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Drilled rotors are notorious for warping, poor brake pad life, and weaker build quality just to name a few. I'd stay away from them if I was you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts