Explorer Talk banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if there are any companies out there re-making the Saleen equipment like the bumper, rear bumper, wings? I think they are very cool and would like to get one for my X.

·
Registered
5,238 Posts
There all gone, so are the molds. I'm suspecting within the next 6 months you'll see a replica wing, but the rest of the parts i doubt it.

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
yah I'm wating for a wing...might want to try ebay, might see some every now and then on there but its $$$
Every Saleen XP8 bodykit piece in the year or so that has surfaced is pulled before the auction ends. Either it was faux, someone made an offer the seller couldn't refuse, or....something else. So really the bodykit pieces are virtually unabtainable unless you own an actual XP8.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have the lower side skirts/door peices sitting in my garage... If I decide not to use them they will be for sale

·
Registered
5,238 Posts
There's no line for these parts, money talks, and i'm sure pur pony knows that.

But i'll sure use my influence with a swift kick to the balls for tommy.

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
[..]no, lets just say if I ever get my hands on some....with the help of my friend over at the body shop, they'd work ?

You'd be wasting your money. Just buy the Accord Type M sideskirts which look the exact same if not better, are the correct width, and would require little or no modifying to use. Oh, and instead of paying an arm and a leg for them, you can spend only $100 for the Type M skirts.

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Good point Joe...whatever happened with your supercharger install Tommy? Haven't you had the kit for awhile?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts