Explorer Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's up! www.saleenxp8.com

Its slim in content for right now, but give it some time just like this site has and it will certainly grow substantially. You do not need to register a username on that site. All XP8 discussions run through this forum since SaleenXP8.com is really a subsidary of this website. However there is enough demand etc of the Saleen XP8 to warrant its own website.

I have a few cool articles that are going to surface over there in the next few days so be sure to stay tuned. Oh, and of course your feedback is HIGHLY encouraged + recommended!!

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
Rob that is awsome!!!

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So how do you like it? What do like and don't like? What do you want to see on there?

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
It loks great. I'd like one thing added though: a click spot for the forums on the left under 'Navigation' like this site does. Other than that it looks good.

G

·
....love it man...looks very good and the info is good too....but their's one thing.....i need one now....
...jk....looks great men

·
Registered
666 Posts
Very nice site ... Im loving the XP8's and XP6's .... Ive always been a saleen fan specialy with mustangs. Maybe one day Ill get the pleasure of owning one!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts